At Fairco, your needs are at the heart of everything we do. We will always be honest with you, deal with you in a reasonable way and treat you with respect.
Our customer charter sets out the minimum standards that we, as a business, must achieve when dealing with customers and the way in which we expect all the people who represent us to behave. Everyone involved in the business, no matter what their position, must keep to this code of conduct.
FAIRCO CUSTOMER CHARTER
- You will deal with members of the public in a polite and respectful way.
- You will always identify yourself to members of the public using your first name and, if appropriate, your surname.
- You will always be helpful, considerate and sympathetic.
- You will offer advice and information clearly and simply.
- If you contact a member of the public or visit their property, you will always introduce yourself and explain the purpose of your call or visit.
- When you represent us you will always be clean, well presented and dressed appropriately.
- You will always show respect for people’s property and act appropriately.
Any Fairco employee carrying out work at a customer’s property must always do the following:
- You must make sure that there is enough protection for property and possessions in and around the area where you are working.
- Take care when removing the existing frames to make sure you cause as little disruption as possible.
- Remove all rubbish from the customer’s property. Within reason, you should leave the property as clean and tidy as when you arrived.
- Make sure that you leave the property secure.
- Make every effort to work in a considerate way while at the customer’s property.
- Do not put your own safety or that of the customer or their family in danger and ensure you adhere to health and safety regulations.