Fairco’s Composite doors provide an attractive and effective solution for residential properties. The range of styles include solid panel and part glazed options to mirror traditional designs and we offer a wide range of minimum and maximum sizes.
Fairco Protection Promise
All our windows and doors are now burglar resistant as standard.* We offer a €6,500 insurance-backed guarantee against intrusion to our Fairco range of windows and doors, which harness the power of Yale and also carry an independently certified Police-backed PAS certificate for every component part.*
10 year security guarantee
If your home is broken into by forced entry you are entitled to…
UP TO €2,000 to cover the cost of the window or door that has been damaged
UP TO €2,000 to cover the excess on your home insurance policy
UP TO €500 refund on callout fees to secure your home
PLUS A €2,000 CHEQUE to compensate you for the inconvenience of the attempted break-in
- Our composite door sets have a robust aluminium sub-frame and rigid polyurethane injected core ensuring substantial resistance to intruders.
- Additionally the doors have a patent pending glazing system with unparalleled protection.
- Double rebate feature means our doors are fully sealed for better protection against water penetration and an improved weather and acoustic performance compared to single rebate doors.
- Using uPVC, GRP and aluminium, our door sets contain no wood and will not bow, warp, crack, swell or shrink.
- Security hinge claws and deadlocks combined with shootbolt mechanism dramatically improve the resistance to unlawful entry.
- Fairco doors are internally beaded and have been tested to meet or exceed BS7950 and BBA Enhanced Resistance to intrusion security standards.