Fairco’s Profile windows are flush internally and externally which offers enhanced aesthetics. Dual Material Extrusion Technology (DMET) delivers enhanced thermal performance.
Every Fairco uPVC flush-glazed window is hand-finished and has all the visual attributes of traditional joinery, but with high levels of security and energy efficiency.
They are a credible alternative to wooden flush casement windows with the advantage of being almost maintenance free. The aesthetics of your window can be enhanced by adding Georgian bars to complement the architectural style of your property.
Key features of uPVC Profile Windows
- Authentic flush finish both internally and externally
- 75mm deep frame which fixes to the wall of your property
- Enhanced thermal performance to keep your home warm
- High performance double glazing achieving a 1.3 U-Value
- 5 colours available from stock, including dual colours
- Dummy sashes are always located in fixed lights
- Black softline seal on the outside
- 10 year guarantee
- These windows can be fitted with internal or external authentic Georgian bars, available in a traditional georgian layout or with single vertical and horizontal bars
- Bay windows can be made to suit your home
- Trickle ventilation can be fitted into the window frame
Designed to replicate the appearance of timber, Profile windows are distinguished by sashes that close into the frame and finish flush with the face of the window.
Casement windows feature outward opening sashes, which stand proud of the face of the window frame and are the more typical style used in homes you see today.
Each Profile window is made to bespoke dimensions to suit your project. Choose from side hung, top hung or fixed windows in either a single colour or dual colours, to complement the existing doors in your home.
uPVC Profile windows are virtually maintenance free. They require a clean once or twice a year using a soft cloth with warm soapy water.
There are two styles of window handle to choose from as shown, in the following colours:
- Period Black Monkey Tail with dummy stay
- White, Black, Gold, Chrome or Satin espag locking handles
You can decide whether to have your windows manufactured in the same colour on both sides, or have white inside with a different colour outside:
- White uPVC
- White grain both sides
- Cream grain both sides
- Anthracite Grey on White uPVC
- Black on White uPVC
- Five other colours available upon request